Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2021
Post Date: 02/01/2021
Short Information: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has Invited only male candidates to online form for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Under Ministry Of Defence. Those Candidates Are Interested to the following Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
In this Post You will get all information about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD, DB and Yantrik Recruitment 2021 Batch Online Form like as:- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik Online Form 2021 Recruitment, Online form apply, Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik Online Form 2021 Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.
Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Navik & Yantrik
- Application Begin : 05/01/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 19/01/2021 upto 06 PM Only.
- Admit Card Available : February / March 2021.
- Exam Date : March 2021
- Gen/OBC/EWS 250/- Rs.
- SC/ST – 0/- Rs (nil)
- Payment Mode – Online, Pay the Examination Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Between : 01/08/1999 to 31/07/2003 for Navik GD & Yantrik
- Age Between : 01/10/1999 to 30/09/2003 for Navik DB
Post Wise Qaulification:-
- Navik (General Duty) : 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education
board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik : 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Vacancy Details Total : 358 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Navik General Duty GD||260||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||50||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||48||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
Who can apply for this post ?
- Only Male Candidate
- All States Of India
- All Over India (Available in Pan India.)
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- Stage- II- Physical Fitness Test (Medical & Document Verification Also)
- Stage- III- Final Document Verification (Original Submission) & Medical Test.
- For Details Kindly See Notification.
Indian Coast Guard Required Document Before Online
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (Not Before Nov 2020) Note :- Holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi).
- 10th class mark sheet (ag) 10th class Certificate
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Signature of Parent (Father/Mother) or Guardian if the candidate applying is less than 18 years of age
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate/mark sheet pertaining to Class X/Class XII/Diploma.
|Application Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Official Notification||English Hindi|
|Official website||Click Here|
How to Apply Online
- Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Recruitment for Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 02/2021 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 05/01/2021 to 19/01/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Coast Guard SRD AC Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Required to Pay Exam Fees.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.