Post Name: Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Online Form 2021
Post Date: 20/12/2020 11:32 Am
Short Description: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has Invited only male candidates to online form for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Under Ministry Of Defence. Those Candidates Are Interested to the following Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. In this Post You will get all information about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD, DB and Yantrik Recruitment 2021 Batch Online Form like as:- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik Online Form 2021 Recruitment, Online form apply, Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik Online Form 2021 Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.
Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Online Form 2021
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Navik & Yantrik
- Online Start Date- 05/01/2021
- Online End Date-19/01/2021
- Admit Card Date – Notify Soon
- Gen/OBC/EWS 250/- Rs.
- SC/ST – 0/- Rs (nil)
- Payment Mode – Online, Pay the Examination Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Navik (GD) & Yantrik- 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (both
- Navik (DB) – 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Note: -Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
- Navik (General Duty) : 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education
board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik : 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
How Can Apply ?
- All state of India
- Only Male
Coast Guard Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||22||6||8||3||11||50|
- All Over India (Available in Pan India.)
Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Selection Process
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- Stage- II- Physical Fitness Test (Medical & Document Verification Also)
- Stage- III- Final Document Verification (Original Submission) & Medical Test.
- For Details Kindly See Notification.
Before Online Required Documents
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (Not Before Nov 2020) Note :- Holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi).
- 10th class mark sheet (ag) 10th class Certificate
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Signature of Parent (Father/Mother) or Guardian if the candidate applying is less than 18 years of age
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate/mark sheet pertaining to Class X/Class XII/Diploma.
- All Over India According to candidates location.
Physical Test Details
- Minimum Height :- 157 CM
- Running :- 1.6 Km in 7 Min
- Squat ups (Uthak Baithak) :- 20 Times
- Push Up :- 10 times
- Chest :- Should Be Well Proportioned & Minimum Expansion 5 CMs
- Weight :- Proportionate To Height and Age + 10 Percentage Acceptable.