Post Name:- (JKSSBJ Online Form 2021) JKSSB Librarian ,Accounts Assistance & other Online Apply Form 2020
Post Date: 28/12/2020
Short Description: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has Released online Application Form For the Various Posts As like Librarian ,Steno ,Jr. Assistance And Other Post .first of all candidate read the advertisement before apply online form online form, online form apply, JKSSB recruitment 2020-21 full notification pdf, age limit, important dates, salary/pay scale, eligibility, selection process, job location, total post, educational qualification, application process, how to apply, required documents for online form fill up, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result.
JKSSBJ Online Form 2021
Jammu & Kashmir selection Board
JKSSB Adv. No. 04/2020 Various Post Recruitment 2020-2021
Librarian ,Accounts Asst.,Steno, Jr Asst. and others
- Online Start Date- 27/12/2020
- Online End Date-16/01/202
- Application online:- 350 /
- Pay fee online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Minimum Age – NA
- Maximum Age –40 Years
- For Upper Age Relaxation See Notification
- Junior Librarian :– For Candidate of BA/B.Sc/B.Com with Certificate Course in Library Science.
- Junior Assistant :– (a) The Candidate who has Graduation Degree from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute. (b) Six months Certificate Course in Computer Applications from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- Election Assistant (Junior Scale) :– (a) The Candidate who has Graduation Degree from a recognized University having typing speed of 35 words per minute and working knowledge of Urdu. (b) Six months diploma /certificate course in computer applications from recognized institute
- Jr. Stenographer :– (a) The Candidate Who has Graduation Degree from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively. (2)Six months diploma/ certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Accounts Assistant :– The Candidate Who has Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved categories. However, candidates having post Graduate Degree with 50% marks or holding PhD Degree or equivalent shall also be eligible for selection.
- Junior Statistical Assistant :– The Candidate of Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Math ematics/ Commerce/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology as one of the elective subjects.
Postwise Qualification ,Vacancy & Salary Details (Click On The Given Link & See Details
|Labour & Employment||78|
Who Can Apply
- All State of India.
- Jammu & Kashmir
Before Online Must Read Full Notification